Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Resolution List


Time for those resolutions that in the past I normally only stick with for a week (a month if I was really feeling it). But I'm feeling different these days. Perhaps it's my new found position in adulthood. (Or the massive amount of spare time that has come with it.) Anyway... I've thought of some resolutions that I think are more um... unique? than the typical eat healthier, work out more, be nicer stuff. Here's the list (Warning: some of these may be boring and adult-like since I'm apparently suppose to be one now.):

  1. Stick with Lose It. (Great app that Terrod and I couldn't wait to put our long runs into that also helps to keep me aware of what I'm eating.)
  2. Say yes. (You never know what sort of epic adventure will happen.)
  3. Implement a serious budget. (Whaaaa... I actually have money?!?!?)
  4. Pick up the ukulele. (Why not?)
  5. Let it go. (As Zac Brown says. See video below.)


No comments:

Post a Comment