Tuesday, February 11, 2014

100 days of happiness!

It's February. It's February in Indiana. That means it's cold (I mean today on my drive in to work my car showed the lovely temp of 0 degrees!!). And dreary. A lot. Sometimes it even snows, making travel just a little less fun. I feel like I've been trapped inside for forever. (Half of that feeling probably is to blame on living in Mississippi for the last 6 years. Winter there just isn't quite like this.) The weather is trying it's hardest to bring me down. But I refuse to let the weather win! And to further my resolve for staying upbeat through the end of the fantastic winter season I stumbled upon this website about 100 days of happiness. Go ahead, click on the link. I'll wait right here. 

K... read up on the idea behind the 100 days of happiness? If you were too lazy to click on that little link, the summary of the challenge is to take a picture of something that makes you happy every day for 100 days. And the picture can be of anything as long as it brings you a moment of happiness that day! Well I thought it would be worth trying, but I refuse to go down the # route suggested on the original page. Never used one yet, never plan to use one. So instead of bothering my entire facebook world I plan to put pictures up on here. I may not post the picture every day, but I plan to take a picture every day like the challenge suggests. The plan right now is to update the pictures here a couple of times a week. Not only that, but I think keeping all the pictures on this blog is a good way to keep them all together. If anyone else is interested in participating let me know. I think it would be fun to have a small group to share pictures with every day so I can see what brings happiness to other people! Picture taking for me is starting tomorrow!! Here's to 100 days!! Join in!

2 comments:

  1. I'LL DO THIS WITH YOU!!!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PUHHHH--LEASE let me be like you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAUREN I'LL DO THIS! Let me know how to do this in a group setting too! (I also don't want to post these to fbook)! --Sylvia

    ReplyDelete