Sunday, December 27, 2015

Welcome Lil' Monster

Merry belated Christmas everyone! I had a fantastic Christmas with the fam this year, hitting up some favorite traditions and also trying out a few new things. While I could go through all the typical details of a Christmas for most families, I'm going to mix it up. A while back, I started this weird running tradition where I would dress up as Cookie Monster. It was a fantastic Halloween costume, that I just couldn't help but to use more than once a year. So obvious choice... Duh, why not run in it? People love it. (Except when Cookie runs by them. Then they're not so much a fan.) I love it. Tell me you aren't envious that I can just randomly yell out COOKIES!!! and people think that's just completely normal. There's a purpose to this back story, I promise. This Christmas I received one of those POP characters... of course Cookie Monster. This little replica Cookie is the most perfect traveling icon for me. So prepare yourself to witness some of the many adventures Lil' Monster heads out on.


Merry Christmas everyone! Introducing Lil' Monster!


Meeting some of the fam.


Doing what Lil' Monster does best.


Adventure #1... Heading to Chicago.


Stopped by the Great Tree at Macy's Walnut Room.


Taking in Lion King at the Palace Theater!


 Can't say you've been to Chicago without trying that pizza!



No comments:

Post a Comment