Saturday, March 22, 2014

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!

Because I'm happy!!! Great song Pharrell... great song!! So I'm learning that it's more and more difficult to really capture the moments that make me happy and most of the pictures on this list are pictures of things. I wish there was a way to capture the moments a little better, but that's why there's a little description with each picture. Example... clear roads in the last entry only truly made me happy based on the driving conditions the day before! Also I'm trying my best to just capture any moment of happiness for the day. Some days the picture may not be the happiest moment of the day, but if it brings a smile to my face... Boom! Picture taken! So here's a little recap on the last two weeks:

Day 26: Mario Kart!

Because some days you just need a little Mario Kart time!

Day 27: A clean car!!
Finally the snow/rain/wintery mix stopped for a long enough period to let me get my car washed. Love seeing my sexy car without all the nasty salt and snow! 

Day 28: Bright pink nail polish!!
Spring is coming and I just couldn't resist getting ready with some brightly colored toenails! So... nothing better than bright pink to get ready for spring time and flip flop season! Can't wait to wear my flippy floppies!! (Hopefully on a boat!) 

Day 29: Successfully building a balloon arch with friends!
A friend was throwing a St. Patrick's day themed party that I helped plan and took it upon myself to make a balloon arch for some sweet decorations. Let's be serious... once you've seen a balloon arch, you must have one at your party!! You want to talk about happy? Hang out at a place with a balloon arch!! Also making it with other people while having a few beers... priceless!

Day 30: Reese's peanut butter egg in my work mailbox!
Walked into work and had this lil' guy sitting in my work mailbox! Happy early Easter!! 

Day 31: Fun colored eggs from free range chickens!
Early Easter continued when I got these eggs from a co-worker. Talk about delicious! And obviously Jasmine was interested them too!! 

Day 32: Shamrock 5K beer run!
This was a great run that included a beer every K!! So many good times with new friends! But still rocking that Cookie Monster!! 

Day 33: Sweeeeet hotel room!
Off on another work trip and while driving through Canton, IL was a little sad because there's not much around... the hotel (thank you Mr. Cook) was sweeet!!! These would be my two king beds that I may or may not have jumped between! 

Day 34: Freshly baked cookies!!
Every day at the hotel they bake cookies! There's a plate of them sitting on the counter every afternoon. I unfortunately couldn't get a good picture because every time I approached the counter I was bombarded by the employees to make sure everything in the hotel was to my satisfaction.

Day 35: Scoring the last chocolate milk!
Breakfast time in the hotel came with chocolate milk and on this day I managed to get the last one! Woohoo... love that chocolate milk! 

Day 36: Legit science time!
So my trip ended with me leading a meeting and putting together a science project. Again it was a time where I wasn't able to capture a picture. However, being in charge of a science project with experiments makes me pretty happy!

Day 37: Chase Rice is performing in Nashville for the halfie!!
There's a huge backstory here... but the most important part is that I met Mr. Rice! He is so cute!! Can't believe he is the one that is the headliner for this year's halfie! 

Day 38: I own Frozen!!
 Yes is is that good that I own it already. And it was just what I needed to watch to unwind after a long day of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment