Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So it begins...

Welcome to Chapter 5 of me!! Don't worry, I never documented chapters 1-4, so you're not missing out on anything. I've been told that for whatever reason random things happen to me, and that I should share. I know random things probably happen to you readers, well... now you can know you're not alone. So just a real quick breakdown of how we got here to Chapter 5. Chapter 1... My parents brought me into the world and got me ready to start the fantastic journey we all call life. Chapter 2... Elementary (or grade if you prefer)/Middle/High school which I spent doing a little bit of everything. (This is all one chapter because if I separated them then I would sound really old because I'd be in about chapter 9 of life now!) Chapter 3... Beautiful small school on the coast of Lake Michigan, where I seriously fell in love with the outdoors and (I guess) chemistry which lead me to... Chapter 4... Graduate school in the deep southern state of Mississippi. (Tons of stories will be coming from this chapter, because I just finished it.)

This all leads to this blog... Chapter 5. I have returned back to my home state of Indiana with my first "big kid" job. I truly don't know how this chapter is going to go, so I figured why not document it. I like to tell stories just like anyone and this chapter seems like it's going to be a pretty epic story. (At least day one of this chapter leads me to believe that... details to come in a following post) So I invite you to check in regularly/randomly because I promise you never know what might be posted. There will be lists, recipes, workouts, anecdotes, pictures, memories, poems (lol... just kidding!! not poems, really not my style!), movie reviews, etc. I guarantee whatever is posted will be fun, because I have to have a little fun in my life every day! I mean, who doesn't like fun?!?!

But for now, keep living the dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment